Wednesday, March 25, 2009

MY SUPERDAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



HERE COMES SUPER DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


(the crowd goes wild)




I love golf, as you may already know from one of my other posts. But this post is very special. My dad was in the news paper!!!My dad went in a tournament on sunday at Ngahinapouri golf course.He was representing Ngaruawahia golf club. My dad and another player were neck and neck. Dad was a putt away from winning.The hole was 3 metres away. He took a swing at it,it curved a bit, it went for the hole...........................................................................................................................................................
















HE GOT IT IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


(he won!)




I am soooooooooooooo proud of my dad and I hope I will be as good as him very soon!!!!!!!!!!!


(the talent will hopefully run through the family)




Wish me luck!








3 comments: