Thursday, April 23, 2009

GOLF!!! (again!)

Today (Friday twenty fourth of April) I played in a kids tournament for hanicappers and non-handicappers.

There were LOADS of boys playing but only five girls! If you think thats bad I didn't even play with two of them because they were only playing nine holes insted of eighteen! I played with two other girls I didn't know their ages but they looked about thirteen and eleven years old. Turns out that the eleven year old was actually related to me in some way even though we had never met before! CHEESY MOMENT!!! Haa haa! It was a long eighteen holes but it didn't rain YAY!!! I had one really bad hole but the others were pretty good if I do say so myself! There were two prize givings one at about two O'clock for the nine holers. And one at two thirty for the eighteen holers like me. At the prize giving, They started off with the girls they called out . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .


And in third place is . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .







MICHELLE!!!!! Whoop whoop!


And in second place is . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .







Dayna! Whoop whoop



SO I CAME FIRST YAY!!!!!!!!

And for coming first I got an awesome taylor Made pink hat I was soooo proud of myself and I could tell my whooooooole family was aswell!

No comments:

Post a Comment