Thursday, June 18, 2009

More homework.

Hi! Pinky here!





I am just posting this to remind me about this homework assignment that I have to do.





Due Monday.





I have to write my three questions about my job.





I decided to do my homework on my blog as well as my book to show what I am going to do if I don't have time to write it in my book.





My topic is "inside Vs outside"





1. How many trees will I have to cut down if I choose to plant my garden outside?



2. I will need boxes to plant my food in so how many trees will I have to cut down to make room for my garden?

3. If I plant it inside will Iget sunlight?

4. Will I need to plant it inside for sunlight?

5. Should I plant some of them inside and outside?

6. Will my job produce a lot of carbon emmisions or not?

7.Will the sun shine inside the mountain where we live?

So those are the questions I thought up of.

I probably should have put this on my sustainability blog but I needed to write some more on this blog so, yeah. BYE!!!!!


Pinky rocks!





No comments:

Post a Comment